Press Electric will rewire your kitchen so that you won’t be running to reset a breaker if someone is making toast while you’re cooking bacon!
Is your microwave on a dedicated circuit? What about your fridge? If you can’t answer these questions and you experience frequent problems in the kitchen, it’s time to contact Press Electric.
We’ll improve the look, feel, and functionality of your kitchen through these steps:
1. Installing 5 new dedicated circuits for your kitchen to reduce individual circuit load, give you uninterrupted power, and ensure safety.
- 2 GFCI (link) 20 AMP receptacles for small appliances (toasters, blenders, etc.)
- Microwave (microwaves alone can often trip circuits and deserve their own circuit)
- Dishwasher / Garbage disposal
2. Determining and demolishing old wiring.
3. Providing a Custom Lighting Package.
- As your Lighting Consultant, Press Electric will combine task lighting, accent lighting, and ambient lighting to get the most out of your kitchen space
- Options include low-voltage under counter lighting, pendant lighting for islands and peninsulas, and dedicated recessed lighting over your sink area for cooking and clean-up
The kitchen is the heart of any home. Press Electric has remodeled several kitchens, and understands the importance of the kitchen as a work area as well as a gathering place.