If you wish to have your home’s electrical system inspected for the following reasons, we can help!
- Home evaluation
- Code compliance
Even if we didn’t install for your home’s current wiring, as a licensed electrical contractor Press Electric is fully certified to inspect your home’s wiring.
With a keen focus on safety and functionality, our team of trained electricians will thoroughly test and inspect ALL aspects of your home’s service and wiring, inside and out.
A Home Inspection from Press Electric is not complete until we have…
- Checked the service cables and meter for water damage, rust, and general weathering
- Exercised and inspected all breakers in the panel board for water damage, rust, and corrosion
- Checked the connection tightness and wire integrity of all circuits inside the panel board
- Ensured that all grounds are connected and bonded
- Tested all hardwired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors (FAQ: How often should I replace my smoke/cm detectors?)
- Tested and oiled all exhaust fans
- Tested the functionality of all GFCI and AFCI branch circuit protectors
- Checked the polarity and functionality of all receptacles and switches
Upon completion of your home inspection, Press Electric will provide you with a certificate of limited electrical code compliance, endorsed by a licensed electrician.
All home inspections from Press Electric are performed by clean, courteous, and trustworthy trained electricians with minimal disruption to your home.